Salam Sejahtera ke Atas mu..

Saturday, December 11, 2010

YES SHE IS

what a strange feelings..huhuhuh i dont what to say,but i feel so happy...what is this???i cannot describe it in word..but i can feel it in my heart....huhuhuh
wow it seems like familiar feelings to me...but i still cannot figure it
out what it is..
but it is all start with "SHE"...
who is she???what she want???why my face always blushing when i talk to her??
why???why???and why.
there are so many question that play in my mind......
but i still cannot get the correct answer....
then i made my assumption...
mybe i "LIKE" "HER"...
wow....i like her????like???
why am i like her????
does she prety???does she cute???
does she clever???does she has a voice that can shake my heart???
does she??does she???does she???
whats the answer for this question?????
i guest there is no answer for this type of question....
but once again..i make my assumption...
"YES SHE IS"
so...am i going to proposed her???
no..not yet....wait until the suitable time....
i will not couple with u.....
but i will marry u....
when u became my wife.........
then we will start our loving phase....
may ALLAH,be with us...
(to someone that i have crush...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ayuh kite perbaiki!

Anda Tak tahu solat?
Jangan malu Sila klik pada Gambar untuk melihat animasi solat yang ringkas beserta audio bacaan yang mudah difahami!